We aim to provide a high quality, diligent and client orientated service in every aspect of our clients’ business. By maintaining a clear understanding of each client’s requirements we seek to provide the most comprehensive, efficient and cost effective solutions.
Our clients cover the full spectrum of institutions from publicly listed companies to smaller businesses. We advise on a comprehensive range of corporate and commercial issues, whether that be in relation to company incorporation, corporate governance issues or specific arrangements.
- New Business Ventures / Company Incorporation
- Corporate Governance and Capacity
- Shareholder Arrangements
- Directors’ Duties
- Share / Asset Purchases
- Joint Venture Arrangements
- Fund / Collective Investment Scheme Arrangement
- Funding Arrangements
- Schemes of Arrangement
- Capital and General Restructuring and Reorganisation
- Transfer of Domicile
- Compliance and Regulatory Advice
Our services in this field include, by way of example, advising on and assisting in relation to: