Long & Humphrey has advised and successfully assisted many businesses and individuals in relation to their employment and Worker and Points-based applications (including the Tier 1 (Investor) and (Entrepreneur) routes). Able to draw on an experienced and dedicated team of lawyers and support staff across a broad range of legal areas, Long & Humphrey is well placed to assist clients with any legal matter arising in connection with relocation to the Isle of Man, and our joined-up and effective relocation service offers piece of mind to those who are looking to relocate.
We offer comprehensive business immigration services to clients, including those wishing to invest in the Isle of Man by setting up or taking over, and being actively involved in the running of one or more businesses in the Isle of Man, and are able to provide the following non-exhaustive services:
- Advice and assistance in relation to key employment immigration and relocation issues under the Isle of Man Immigration Rules including the Worker and Points-based System routes.
- Assist with the development of business clients’ personnel in relation to key immigration and relocation issues including for e.g. compliance with legislation relating to the prevention of illegal working and advising and assisting in relation to employment issues more generally.
- Co-ordinate with different Isle of Man agencies and professionals to achieve positive outcomes.
- Company incorporation and acquisitions.
- Estate planning.
- Obtain sponsor and Confirmation of Employment (CoE) licence documentation.
- Rent or buying property.
- Work permits.